Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Personal Profile

I never know quite what to write about myself on these things.

You know how every time you open a new account on a new website--no matter what website it is--there's a spot for your personal bio? I never know what to say.

I think my fanfiction.net bio is the best, because it's short, in third person, and just lists bullet points about myself. You know, "Commander is: female; twenty-two years old; a dork", things like that. If I try to actually make paragraphs about myself, I just ramble.

Which I guess is one of my major personality traits--I tend to ramble.

I can't help it. My mind rarely stays in one place for very long. I'm always thinking about something else--like cartoons, computer games, reading, American history, and the like. Either that or I think about the story I want to write, which seems to change every month or so. And I can't write a full story in a month. So, on the rare occasion I actually start one of my ideas, I rarely get more than five pages into it before I put it aside. I have so many unfinished stories on my hard drive! I've sometimes considered combining them into one long nonsense story.

And I guess I don't know what else to say about myself, other than just that word--nonsense. I make no sense. I make no sense to myself, much less other people. I can only imagine what they must think of me.

See, I never know what to write, and I end up writing nonsense. And I think that's all that needs to be said about me.

Toothpaste

No comments: